Squid 2.2.X --incomplete download of webpage

From: Jephe Wu <jwu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 19:55:45 +0800

Hi,all
Under all 2.2.X version of Squid , I encountered the same problem, I can never run Squid 2.2.x more than one week properly , I am using Redhat linux 6.1 and Squid 2.2-stable4 come with redhat. after I run squid more than one week, I can not get a complete webpage when I browse Internet , such as www.ibm.com, either broken images or incomplete web page. but browser has reported it complete its jobs, I make sure it is due to Squid 2.2.x because it is no problem if I disable proxy setting to use IP masquerading directly.
in fact, this problem occured in all Squid 2.2.x version ,including stable5.
Has anyone the same expriement with me?

Thank you !
Jephe