Re: RE: RE: IE 4 && HTTP/1.1 through proxy

From: T. Esting <t_esting@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 07:54:18 PST

  I knew there was a reason for hedging - going through the docs and
ChangeLog, there was never an explicit declaration of 1.1 support, just
mention of the various features. I presume this does not invalidate the
test, though - the original question was why the distribution of
requests/connection is skewed so heavily towards 1 with IE whereas it seems
to be distributed much better and leans closer to 8-12 with NN.