Squid Caching Methods

From: James Hicks <outtech@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:35:40 +1100

the reponse
   includes Cache-Control: Public.

        Are there config overrides available for these? I know they'd breach this
and that but is that really important? Our cache is secured as far as I can
see, and anyway hacking into a 10 gig list of unlabeled files to find the
one you want doesn't sound like much fun.
-
James Hicks - Outpost Internet
Ph +61 2 42 710 412
Fax +61 2 42 710 412