Redirecting Some Urls

From: Marcelo Carneiro Rodrigues <marcelo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 12:45:15 -0200

Thanks for all previous help about ftp acls.

  Now i've another problem,

  i need to redirect some file types (zip, exe, dll, com, doc ...) to
Checkpoint's Firewall-1 for antivirus check. My old proxy (netscape
proxy, argh!!) did this redirecting the url to FW-1 port 85 using
something that netscape call proxy chaining.

  Example:

 my client request the following url:
http://www.xyz.com/files/somefile.zip

 my proxy must send this url to my fw-1 port 85.

 the fw-1 download the file, and submit it to antivirus (norton
antivirus for firewalls), which will test and send back to FW-1, then
send back to my proxy server.

  the question is: How to do it with Squid ?

  Thanks for any help,

   Marcelo