Suggestions wanted for Squid Log "data mining" script

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 07:35:05 +0800

Hi,

I'm planning to write an Open Source "data mining" script for Squid logs.
This will go through access.log (and maybe even store.log), parse them and
store the relevant info in a SQL database. To create reports we go through
this SQL data to build "custom views" of the data. Another possibility is to
let it easily accumulate data from multiple logfiles (different dates or
from different caches).

Any suggestions?
I plan to make it very extensible (in other words: I won't write it in a hurry)
so that other folks can customize it easily.

Thanks for listening,
---m

--
Miguel "Migs" A.L. Paraz	             IPhil Communications Network, Inc.
http://www.iphil.net                       Business Development/Training Group