Putting limits on users.

From: Mark Pleasance <mark@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 15:09:43 +1100

Hello all,

 I'm trying to find a way to limit the the amount of data users on our
network can download over a certain time period. I've read about
authentication and that seems no problem, either with a username/password
text file or LDAP but I need a method of accumulating the amount downloaded
per user and banning access if a limit is reached. The ability to 'clear'
the download figure each week/month automagically would be great too.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Mark Pleasance mark@crc.vic.edu.au