n2h2 Proxy look-a-like

From: Aram Mirzadeh <awm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 01:16:41 -0500

I know this is a little out of topic, but if anyone can give me an answer
its this group. :-)

Anyway, my company currently has a proxy farm setup for various functions.
They are currently using Bess-Proxy (n2h2) as the solution. The main
function aside from being a proxy, it is that it limits the user from
viewing adult-related material on the net. The list of prohibited sites is
updated daily/weekly by n2h2.

Does anyone know of another solution that we can use? I've setup a
comparaive sytem using RedHat Linux, and squid... the only function I am
missing is the "adult-check" list. I need this to be semi-automatic since we
really can't put too many hours into the administration of these boxes.

Aram