Configuring Squid 1.1.22 For Use With MSN Messenger / MS Netmeeting

From: Shaun Mumford <smumford@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 14:40:51 +0200

Please forgive me if this has been covered, I couldn't find the answer
this morning.

We have just installed squid 1.1.22 on redhat linux 5.2, and it is
working well.

I would like to use MSN Messenger from a machine on the network, and
would like to know how to configure squid
to allow it to get through. I also need to know what if any proxy config
to use in MSN messenger.

A second issue is if it is possible to use netmeeting to connect through
squid with someone who has connected via a dial up
connection, and therefore has a 'real' ip address.

Thanks

        Shaun

--
            Shaun
Shaun Mumford                             Tel  + 263 4 883885