Re: Delay pool/Question

From: Kendall Lister <kendall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 12:22:50 +1100 (EST)

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, Erwin Gaete N. wrote:

> My ingles is not good... excuses, my consultation is on like forming
> delay pool, anybody knows like making it, thanks.

Are there any translations of the FAQ? It contains the information you
need to get started, but it is in English, and so may not be much help.
However, do check out www.freetranslation.com - it seems to do a
reasonable job of English to Spanish, French, Portugese, and other
languages.

--
 Kendall Lister, Systems Operator for Charon I.S. - kendall@charon.net.au
  Charon Information Services - Friendly, Cheap Melbourne ISP: 9589 7781