FATAL: Too many queued dnsserver requests

From: Felipe Zipitria <fzipi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 14:38:54 -0300

Hi.

I've got some strange problems with my squid (2.2-STABLE5).
The machine is a Dell PowerEdge 2200 with Solaris 7.

The problem is when I reboot the machine. The squid server refuse to
start with this fatal error message:

FATAL: Too many queued dnsserver requests

This happens only if I restart the squid cache, or when I reboot the
machine (of course, it restarts the cache :) ).
But, some time after I can startup normally.

This is not listed at 'Solaris system weirdness'...

Any ideas ?

Felipe.