Re: Silly TIME question....

From: <mbailey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:19:03 -0500 (EST)

If I remember the FAQ correctly where the answer is stated. It has
something to due with freshness between global cache's. Simpler to work in
GMT than to write code to parse and correct time from Zone to Zone.

However I am sure if you really want it to display in Localtime rather
than GMT you can probably write the code to make it happen.

Matthew S. Bailey, President Journey Communications, Inc.
mbailey@journey.net PO Box 2003
(517) 779-2400 Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

Inexpensive Wholesale Services for Michigan -- michix.com