Site that cause problems with Transparent Proxy

From: Jan Van Ham <Responsible@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:35:42 +0100

Hi,

I'm running both forward/transparent proxy server on a 1-NIC machine using the WCCP protocol...
I've tried many sites to try to let the "transparent" proxy make errors, but I haven't found any..

Like hotmail works fine, I can do online (SSL-secured) shopping, register domains etc.

Do you know any sites that absolutely will give errors with a transparant setup ???

Regards,
Jan