Script Result incomplete

From: Adalto S. Correia Filho <adalto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:45:30 -0300 (GRNLNDST)

Dearests,

        I've a Squid2.2-stable5 with all applicable patches installed in
an AIX 4.2.1 box.

        The squid works really fine, but I have one problem when acessing
a chat script of an specific site, UOL (chatter.uol.com.br). When we enter
in a chat room, through squid, the frame that supposed to show the form
where you can submit phrases is blank. If we try to visualize the source,
we can see that only half of the source have been downloaded.

        I've already tried to use no_cache, always_direct,
hierarchy_stoplist and none of them had success. All the other chat rooms
sites, internet banking, on-line games sites works perfectly. And, of
course, if I access directly from the client, the chat room works just
fine.

        Has anyone of you experienced such behavior? The exactly URL of
this frame that never comes entirely is something like:

http://batepapo2.uol.com.br:2157/BANNER&USER=testing&ID=23&

the port and user ID must change, depending on which user or chat room
you're using.

        Any help will be very welcome.

Regards,

Adalto S. Correia Filho
Administrador de Redes do POP-CE

Administrador de Sistemas e Redes
adalto@pop-ce.rnp.br
Ponto de Presença da Rede Nacional de Pesquisa no Ceará
http://www.pop-ce.rnp.br info@pop-ce.rnp.br