2 questions: Can I put squid on the firewall and can I run squid with only 1 gb of disk space

From: R. Kuijvenhoven <r.kuijvenhoven@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:37:34 +0100

Hello,

I have got a linux box for firewalling purposes running ipchains. Because I
want to be able to track down who is visiting which web pages, I am thinking
of running squid so I get the information I want out of the log files.

I would like to run squid on the linux box that is running ipchains. Is this
possible or do I have to use a separate linux box?

The linux box running ipchains has a unused partition of approximately 1 gb.
Is this enough or does squid need more space?

TIA,

Robert-Jan Kuijvenhoven