user password expiration?

From: Flor,Riklef <rik.flor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:43:34 -0600

First off...the searchable archives appear to be broken, otherwise I would've
gone there first.

Does anyone know of a Squid module that allows you to expire
authentication passwords using the ncsa_auth method?

Long story short, we're looking to implement a proxy server farm using
Squid. We need to have outbound user authentication as well
as password expiration every 90 days. We are planning to use
NIS+ to synchronize the passwd files, but the expiration
piece has me stumped.

Thanks,
Rik