RE: User name logging?

From: Johan Grip <johan.grip@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 07:59:44 +0100

Well. One solution would be the one that I am working on.
I have modified the Squid source to make it use an external
logging daemon, akin to the redirector system. My plan is to
use this system in combination with MetaIPs UAM technology, which
stores the logged in user for each IP in an MS access database.

This will allow me to both log which user did what, and also to
log directly into a MySQL server for further processing.

If you are interested, send me an email, and I could send you the
sources to my "hack".

Regards,
  Johan