User name logging?

From: Kris <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:47:38 +0000

Quick question: is it possible for Squid to log the user name for each file
which is requested?

Details: this is for use in an NT domain environment with Windows 95 & 98
clients, used by many different people (so logging IP addresses probably
wouldn't be of any use). For Squid to be a possible solution to the
server-constantly-crashing problem which exists with the NT proxy, it needs
to be able to log user names. I don't know whether various hacks could be
used in conjunction with Squid, or whether they would have a speed impact.

I've RTFM'ed the FAQ, user guide and DejaNews, and none have been of any
use (though if I missed something please just direct me to it).

So, is it possible?

Cheers,
   Kris