Is it possible to cache this kind of dynamic page?

From: Zhang, Jenny (jennyz) <jennyz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:19:26 -0800

I can cache dynamic asp page with the URL like:
http://mytest.com/test.asp?cmd=ResearchResult&Title=Health&customer_id=1

Each costomer has a unique customer_id. Since the search results
are the same regardless of the customer_id, I want to configure Squid
to cache the page as long as there is 'cmd=ResearchResult&Title=Health'
in the urlpath, and next time when another customer asks for the
page, still get it from the cache instead of going to original server?

Is it possible?

Thanks for your time and help

Jenny