dnsserver and 2.3-STABLE1

From: Richard J Palmer <richard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 02:11:20 GMT

I seem to have an odd problem with the latest stable release of Squid.

I've been using 2.2 for a while but when I went to setup a new server I
got the latest version and installed it without any major hassle

*BUT* when I run it it doesn't seem to lauch any dnsserver processes at
all (that is none show up under ps -aux as they used to with 2.2.
There's no errors reported in the cache.log file.

This is under Linux 2.2 on a dual PII box.

Any ideas ?

Richard

--
Richard Palmer