dnsservers & request_body_max_size

From: Aleksandr Konstantinov <sanjak@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 07:59:39 -0100

Hello squid gurus.

  I run into a small problem while configuring squid.
We have 2.3STABLE1 running on hpux9.05 if it matters.
Compiled without any additional configure options.
 Comments in squid.conf say I CAN set dns_children to 0.
So I tried but squid didn't even start. It's logically right.
Shouldn't comments be changed ?
 Next problem is more complicated. Comments say request_body_max_size
can be put to zero to force no limitation. But I got error message
while trying to POST even quite little amount of data (actually
password to mail.yahoo.com). Setting it to something greater than zero
works just fine. Did I miss something ?

  Thanks in advance.

A.K.