Re: RealAudio?

From: Kendall Lister <kendall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 18:11:58 +1100 (EST)

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000 sumith@itintegrated.com wrote:

> Could you please help me on how to configure my squid proxy , so that
> the clients can play realaudio multimedia files

If you just leave it alone they should be fine. Most problems like this
are due to firewalls, not Squid - RealAudio is not HTTP, and so Squid
cannot proxy it, but it will handle the URLs that RealAudio uses to start
itself (if that doesn't make sense, I'll rephrase it).

--
 Kendall Lister, Systems Operator for Charon I.S. - kendall@charon.net.au
  Charon Information Services - Friendly, Cheap Melbourne ISP: 9589 7781