Re: How to filter URLs with squid

From: Kendall Lister <kendall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 18:25:13 +1100 (EST)

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000, Hai Xu wrote:

> I want to prevent the squid from getting some URLs. How to do with
> them? where can I get the software and apply it.

Whilst you can do this within Squid simply by defining ACLs and then
denying access to them, you might be better off by employing one of the
redirector programs that are available - check the Squid web site and FAQ
to get started.

--
 Kendall Lister, Systems Operator for Charon I.S. - kendall@charon.net.au
  Charon Information Services - Friendly, Cheap Melbourne ISP: 9589 7781