Re: persistent forwarding loop

From: Matija Grabnar <matija.grabnar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 13:44:22 +0100

> Then it isn't built with digest support.
>
> Maybe you forgot a make clean, misspelled --enable-cache-digests option
GRRRR. Yes, that was it: I had --enable-cache-digest instead of
--enable-cache-digests.
In my defense, I posted the full command line for configure and nobody spotted
the typo.

Is there any way to force configure to die if it comes across an option it
doesn't understand?

--
"My name is Not Important. Not to friends.
    But you can call me mr. Important"  - Not J. Important