cache-digest and no-query?

From: Guenther Blatzheim <gblatz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:51:21 +0100

Currently we are using squid-2.3.STABLE1.

I newly introduced the use of cache-digest specially for the nlanr-hosts.
Additional I
enabled "no-query" as a advice found on this list last November.

But now these host are not queried even for the domains they are parents!
Is this behaviour intentionally?

Removing the "no-query" option starts the query process but than I expected
to see some
algorithm usage stats under peer selection in cachemgr, but my result ever
looks like:

Algorithm usage:
Cache Digest: 0 ( -1%)
Icp: 0 ( -1%)