Re: Re: Using two Proxies to balance the load.

From: Heinz Ahrens <xf01070@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:52:54 +0100 (MET)

Hallo,

load balancing with DNS oder with WCCP is good. But what is about
proxy-auth and load-balancing ???

I use 2 proxy-caches and an automatic proxy-conf for my browsers. That
isnt fine because of a timeout from 70 seconds.

Perhaps someone can help. I do not want to authenticate to two servers
every time.

Greetings from Germany
     Heinz Ahrens