RE: parents and siblings

From: Yoram Givon <yoram.givon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:49:42 +0200

first you should read the FAQ
now
parents and siblings are other proxy server that you can retrieve ICP calls
from or just use them to retrieve the sites you want.
for ex: you want to forward all your proxy through a different proxy and
never access the internet directly.

now the different btw parents and siblings is that misses are not fetched
from siblings!