Smartfilter & Squid

From: Chapman, Matt <chapmam2@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:00:01 -0500

Hi,

I am now using (should say testing) the Squid patch for use with Smartfilter
by Securecomputing.

This is not the redirector but rather the compiled version.

I have a problem though. The process starts fine and runs fine and even
rejects a couple of playboy.coms with the ERROR access denied page. Then it
stops blocking the blocked sites. The daemon is still running and cacheing
though since I can now see my blocked sites in full speed ;)

Any Ideas here. I am running STABLE5

-matt ;)