dns in squid2.3stable1

From: Juan Carlos Sanchez Hernandez <jcsanchez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:01:23 +0100

I am installing squid2.3STABLE1.
I use a acl clients srcdomain .upm.es in order to accept request from
*.foo.com.
If I use the internal dns shipped with squid I get a denied/not
authorized reply when trying to connect from a client xxx.foo.com or
xxx.xxx.foo.com.
If I use dnsserver (compile with --disable-internal-dns) everything
works ok(the same squid.conf in both cases).
Am I doing something wrong? Has anybody had the same/similar problem?.
I use the H. Nordstrom set of patches. My O.S. is Solaris 2.6.

Thanks in advance.

Juan Carlos Sánchez Hernández
Servicio de Planificación Informática
Rectorado Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Madrid Technical University
Av. Ramiro de Maeztu, 7
SPAIN
e-mail: jcsanchez@ccupm.upm.es