Re: can an IMS be changed into a reload????

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:43:48 +0100

Jay Wilson wrote:

> Sorry. I was in the "win98" mind set. Do you think this is fixable??

Every bug is fixable. The question is whom should fix it.

The problems I have found with IE5 hanging dead on certain sites is a
browser bug. Squid can try to work around it, but I cannot guarantee the
browser will work.

I am investigating at least two problems involving IE4 or IE5, redirects
and persistent connections, but so far I havent been able to reproduce a
reliable test case showing where the problem is.

I have not seen any problems like this using Netscape browsers.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker