Re: Refreshing DNS/Cache? ??

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 06:17:07 +0500

Well if its not your local DNS cache trouble as you have not describe all
the detail. then please see this TAG in squid.conf.

# TAG: negative_dns_ttl time-units

if you have changed the Address and its not the same then u can either go
with this..

# TAG: positive_dns_ttl time-units

just diable that so that squid will never cache the DNS .

Now its your choice :-)

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin