Re: [Re: Need your help...]

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 04:14:28 +0500

yeah You have to made following changes,,

For Squid.conf
-----------------
acl snmppublic snmp_community public
acl hack src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl thishost src YOURNETWORK
acl localhost src YOURNETWORK

snmp_access allow snmppublic thishost
snmp_access allow snmppublic localhost
snmp_access deny hack

snmp_incoming_address 0.0.0.0
snmp_outgoing_address 0.0.0.0
snmp_port 3401

Also You can get sample Config file from here.

http://ircache.nlanr.net/Cache/Statistics/mrtg/

Enjoy .:-)))

With Regards
Ahsan Khan