Re: Unidentified subject!

From: visolve cache <visolve_cache@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:46:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

--- "Andrei V.Loukinykh" <avl@evp.sf.ukrtel.net>
wrote:
> Does anyone know is it possible to make Squid block
> certain headers like "Pragma: no cache" and like
> from servers.
>
> It is often met wordwide such sites with pretty
> old pages having these headers forcing
> you not to cache them, which I think not good.

You can make use of the tag

  anonymize_headers allow|deny headers

Here you can specify the headers which should be
allowed or blocked by squid by using allow/deny tags.
But you cannot mix 'allow' and 'deny'. All the lines
in ananymize_headers should have the same second argument.

=====
regards
visolve_cache
visolve.com