about the mib.txt

From: Roger Pen~a Escobio <roger@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 16:36:23 -0500 (EST)

hello all
i need some help with a little problem
I'm trying to get that the mrtg monitor agent works with squid, the squid
is working fine because the snmpwalk return what it has to return.
i not something, from the patch for mrtg available in the squid site i get
some value for the variables like "cacheServerRequets" and others but it
look wrong because when i use snmpwalk using the same mib i get
nothing but if i decrease a number from the end i start getting numbers
but i don't know the meaning of this values, here is the question, where
can i get the correspondence between "names" and "numbers" ?
for example:
cacheSysVNsize --> 1.3.6.1.4.1.3495.1.1.1

reading the mib.txt i get the idea of this connection but.... I'm just
guessing.

any help??
thanks
Roger