Re: cache_peer configuration

From: visolve cache <visolve_cache@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 19:23:14 -0800 (PST)

--- Alexandre Hautequest <hquest@fesppr.br> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I'm having some troubles trying to set up one of our
> proxies as a
> client/server proxy. It forward requests to my
> "parents", but i
> couldn't make it as a parent to my other proxyies.
> What config part i
> should change?

Hi,

    You have to specify, the client/server
proxy(xxxxx) as parent for all the other proxies. In
the squid.conf of other proxies specify

cache_peer xxxxx parent 3128 3130

and in the squid.conf of proxy(xxxxx) you must allow
http access for all the proxies that have set up xxxxx
as the parent.

=====
Regards,
Visolve Cache