Premature download completion

From: Thiem, Robert <ThiemR@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:19:28 +1000

Hi all,

I've got a bit of a strange one here - large downloads seem to cut off
prematurely.

Large files seem to (inconsistently) be cut off at 7-10 or so MB. I suspect
that this may be some problem with the upstream proxy (which I believe is a
Gauntlet firewall), but thought I'd ask if anyone else has had problems like
this.

RedHat 6.1 on i386
Squid 2.3STABLE1 (with dl-malloc)
Config file is the 2.3S1 default + some acls and log file changes

The upstream proxy entry is in this format on my test box:
cache_peer upstream.proxy parent 8000 0 proxy-only no-query

I've also snipped about 400 lines from the 64MB of debugging cache.log if
anyone wants to have a look at it. http://www.uq.net.au/~zzrthiem/c3.log

Robert Thiem