Redirecting POST requests with Jesred!

From: Trawoeger, Andreas <Andreas.Trawoeger@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 12:38:56 +0100

Hi!

I'm using Squid and Jesred for a bit strange, but still very useful purpose:
To bypass a Webfilter software. The filter software my company is using
doesn't allow to give explicit access to certain people. So I'm using jesred
to redirect blocked sites to non blocked dhs.org names which point to the
blocked sites (Yes, that really works).

E.g.: For GMX I'm using (sozvers1.dhs.org is pointing to www9.gmx.net):
regexi ^http://www.gmx\.[^/]*/(.*$) http://sozvers1.dhs.org/\1
regexi ^http://www9.gmx\.[^/]*/(.*$) http://sozvers1.dhs.org/\1

That's working fine with GET requests, but with a POST request I'm getting
the following error:

Request: http://www9.gmx.net/cgi-bin/login 1.1.66.231 - POST
method not "GET" http://www9.gmx.net/cgi-bin/login 1.1.66.231 - POST

I think normally it doesn't make much sense to redirect a post request to
another server. But in my case I'm doing a redirect to the same server (I'm
only using a different server name).

cu andreas