Microsoft Proxy

From: <John_Neff@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 14:06:37 -0500

I've searched teh FAQ and archives and see nothing that answers this question,
if I missed it please point me to it.

I have a Debian Linux box and I am on a corporate LAN. There is an NT box
running MS Proxy. Lynx is the only application that authenticates (prompts me
for name and password) to MS Proxy. I am trying to get sqid to run on the
Debian box and authenticate all traffic to the MS Proxy server as a parent.
THis proxy stuff is new to me.

Has anyone been able to use squid to get thru an NT proxy?

I have tried adding the lines suggested in the FAQ but still lynx fails to get
web pages.

Any help with MS Proxy and Squid would be appreciated...

JJN

I know I need an MS Proxy Client in most cases but lynx worked so I was hoping
Squid could work too.