Re: Adequate box?

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 01:16:41 +0500

1:- You have a Great Bandwidth .

2:- Squid Caches not Staticly its Dynamic. So If u have 13 G space its
depend on Your Configuration.

4:- Basically I Believe Cache did not Blongs Much to Bandwidth, Its
basically your Traffic Pattren. So what is did is that Cache Most Frequent
Visited Sites and store them on Local Lan. So Ofcource a Great Saving of
bandwith.

5:- 13G means that almost all the Papular Sites On that Net can be Cached
So why to wait .:-))

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin