Forced caching of cgi-gifs

From: Alessio Sangalli <manoweb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 15:10:57 +0100

How can I force the caching of cgi-generated gifs?

I work a lot on sites wich generates _everything_ from a cgi-application,
but the content of gifs doesn't change. Hovewer the conservative settings
of squid request that everithing has to be requested directly from the
remote site everytime (and that is thousands gifs in a couple of hours). I
have to change some rules to cache every mime type gif from a particular site?

Thank you
Alessio Sangalli