Re: Deleting Cookies Automatically

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:56:19 +0100

david minor wrote:

> Situation: using version 2.2. We are trying to access some
> IP restricted databases. Works just fine for some, but for
> most of them I get the following error message:
>
> "You are accessing this service via a proxy server that is
> deleting cookies automatically."

Maybe the site administrator got upset by a Squid user which had the
anonymization feature turned on, and decided to ban all users using
Squid proxies?

Or something in your request path is deleting/ignoring cookies (could
even be that you web browser is set to not accept cookies).

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker