Forwarding Denied Error Message for single host access

From: Eric Bennett <Eric.Bennett@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:14:42 +1100

Help!

for some reason my ACL does not appear to be working, I want to have
users authenticate to access every site except one, I've done this using
the following entries in squid.conf
acl all proxy_auth REQUIRED src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl edge dst 147.76.64.21

always_direct allow edge
http_access allow edge
http_access allow all

I think there may be something wrong with the second part, but I haven't
been able to find anything in the FAQ or documentation on it, it doesn't
ask for authentication to 147.76.64.21, but denies the request based on
"Forwarding Denied" Error message, and talks about trying to force a
sibling relationship, which doesn't make sense due to the fact that this
is actually a standalone cache.
Any Assistance appreciated.

Thanks

Eric