Re: Squid multiple users proxy question (fwd)

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:07:37 +0100

irrupt wrote:

> client 1 connects to proxy and looks like he/she is coming from
> proxy1.domain.com
> client 2 ...
>
> Is this possible? and if so, could you point me towards some information
> as to how I would configure Squid to do so please?

Not (yet) implemented..

This is in theory very similar to the link load balancing discussed
several times on squid-users before, where different requests should use
different outgoing IP addresses.

There is nothing that says it cannot be implemented, if one can find the
time to do it.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker