Re: anonymizer question - fake_user_agent

From: Constantine Karbaliotis <constantine.k@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:58:32 -0500

Thanks to both of you for your advice; unfortunately, I have tried the ones
Daniel suggested, as well as a few others, substituting MacOs for win95,
and the like; no luck, as it seems that sites that use Passport (like
Hotmail) as well as Zdnet do not recognize the "browser." I have set the
anonymizer to "standard" and it now works, but I would prefer to stick with
"paranoid" if I can. Is this a problem only with 2.1? I see that 2.2 has
more granular controls.