Re: Using two different Internet gateways and one squid cache

From: Josh Kuperman <josh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:23:29 -0500

I believe it is doable but has nothing to do with Squid. You simply
want to add routes to your networking so that your requests for those
domains are handled with the routes you've added and not the
default. If your on a unix machine just familiarize yourself with
netstat, route, and traceroute. Which should give you the ability to
display, manipulate, and verify the paths taken with your existing IP
routing table.

--
Josh Kuperman
josh@saratoga.lib.ny.us