Re: Using two different Internet gateways and one squid cache

From: <Suresh.Khatry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:47:52 +0300

        Hi Josh,

        Thanks for the quick response but .... I want to cache all
web content on the squid server. Furthermore since the the
squid is sitting on one subnet advertised via NY and the
apache proxy on another subnet advertised via Geneva, even if
I put in appropriate routes on the squid server, traffic
inflow will still be routed via NY (the default route for the
subnet on which the squid server sits) Thus I want squid to
forward requests for euro sites via the apache proxy which
would ensure inbound traffic also via geneva. A bit more work
than just fiddling with routes :(

Ciao
SK