Peer statistics nonexistant. :(

From: unit3 <unit3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 15:48:11 -0600

Hi,

I'm doing some more tuning on my cache, and I hooked into the ircache
network a couple weeks ago so I thought I'd try and find out what
benefits this had, since I got cachemgr.cgi working. However, when
looking at the Peer Cache Statistics page I get an odd result:

Sibling : rtp.us.ircache.net/3128/3130
Flags :
Address[0] : 128.109.131.47
AVG RTT : 0 msec
LAST QUERY : 950477920 seconds ago
LAST REPLY : 950477920 seconds ago
PINGS SENT : 0
PINGS ACKED: 0 0%
FETCHES : 0 0%
IGNORED : 0 0%
Histogram of PINGS ACKED:
keep-alive ratio: 0%

(it repeats this same data for sv.us.ircache.net)
I checked the Peer Selection Algorithms page, and it says:

peer digests are disabled; no stats is available.

Could this be causing the previous problem? How do I turn on peer digests?

Thanks,
Graeme

--
"It really is coming down to just Apple and IBM. If, for some reason,
we make some giant mistake and IBM wins, my personal feeling is that