log files getting huge.

From: DANY KHALIL <dany.khalil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:49:09 +0200

How can I reduce the size of the log files(access.log, store.log)

it seems like they filled my disk with a combined total of over 400 Megs.
either I will have to relocate them to another partition, or find a way to
start
squid with minimum logging. currently it starts with the default RunCache
script (i.e. squid -NsY)

If I chose to relocate the "logs" directory, would you suggest creating
a soft link to a partition with more space?

thanx,

-Danny-