Re: Can someone PLEASE help me out??

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:37:32 +0500

I am sorry for that But I have never Used squid as an accelerator, But If u
are facing a problem that squid Fetches all the squid from the start please
see Refresh Pattren TAG and define them it my help u .?? But I am not Sure
will it work in that condition or not.

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin