Re: Can someone PLEASE help me out??

From: Ricardo Kleemann <ricardo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:46:50 -0800 (PST)

Ok... I'm including snippets of squid's access log and also of the httpd
access log. The snippets apply only to one specific gif being grabbed
multiple times in a short timeframe, since both logs are pretty large, I'm
only providing the snippets that apply to the repetitions... This is
happening with a lot of the images, I'm only including one of them for
analysis purpose...

From the httpd snippet (this is the source httpd server for the images) I
can see that the same gif is being grabbed by the squid server many times
within a few minutes... I dont know how to analyze the squid log, but I
hope it reveals a problem in my configuration...

Thanks
Ricardo