RE: Purposes

From: Matthew King <Matthew.King@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:36:57 +1100

Hi.

I have set up a similar thing.. Unfortunantly you can only block (as far as
i know) by regex_url for the .mp3 extension.. That is how i did it.. It
seems to block most mp3's out quite well.. Except the ones that are zipped,
as they have a .zip extension.

I am not sure if you can filter by mime type.. But it would be nice to
know..

There should be enough info in the default squid.conf file to set up a
regex_url filter to block for the .mp3 extension... If not i am sure people
will be able to help you :)

Cya
Matthew